Marriage is a sacred union which is considered consummated when the child is born. Every married couple desires and longs for a child until they conceive. Becoming a parent gives you the real pleasure and happiness. No materialistic comfort equals to the joy of having a kid. And once the “little bundle of joy” is born, parent’s whole world revolves around him.
Bringing a child into the world not only makes you happy but it is also a social obligation which every married couple needs to fulfill. Having a child assures you that the name of your clan will be alive even after your death. The happiness of parents lies in the happiness of kids. Every parent wants their kid to be lucky. But is it even possible to predict the luck of your child. The answer lies in Vedic astrology.
Vedic astrology describes certain ways about how to conceive a healthy and lucky child. Indian Vedic scriptures and Vedic sutras includes tips on “How to plan the future of child before pregnancy and birth” so that your child may lead the prosper future. If one can adopt the powerful remedies in time, it can overcome even the greatest troubles of life.
Out of 12 houses of the horoscope the 5th one represents kids. It is considered as the primary house when it comes to predicting the birth of a child. If you are trying to have a child, your 5th house must be free from all the malefic effects caused by any planet and it should be strong.
You must be curious to know how one can predict the future of a child by looking into the 5th house of the horoscope. Some signs are considered “infertile”, some are considered “fertile” and some are indicated as “indecisive signs”.
Following parameters can help you to know the child birth predictions.
- Lord of the 5th house must lie in the same house only. It must not be placed into the 6th, 8th and 12th house.
- The Lordship of the 5th house should not be held by the Mars.
- No malefic should be present in the 5th house. Rahu, Ketu and Saturn should not lie somewhere around 5th house.
- If the 5th house is aspected by Jupiter, the childbirth is considered extremely lucky.
- If the Lord of the 5th house gets promoted in 1st house or vice versa, the childbirth is promoted.
- There are Nakshatras that signify the childbirth and the planet of the 5th house must be located in it. It promotes childbirth.
However, 5th house is not the only decisive factor signifying childbirth. The childbirth is a result of cumulative positive effects of many houses.
The other houses involved in the process of childbirth are:
2nd house– The house represents family.
9th house– The house facilitates childbirth.
11th house– It represents the fulfilment of desires and gains.
These following planets play a significant role in the course of child birth.
Jupiter– The planet is capable of promoting childbirth as it is considered a natural signification.
Bad house for child birth– 1st, 4th and 10th house are known to negate childbirth. As per Vedic astrology, these houses complicate the process.